Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dog Pile on Maddi! Ouch!!

I think my mom is way to observation for a working stiff. I mean she is barely home during the week, and I tried to eat a little bit around her and today she as the nerve to say i have an eating disorder. I mean i might (still might just be a phase, too soon to tell i guess) but who does she think she is accusing me of something like that. It's not like she's around to do anything about it, and then she goes and and talks about it to my crazy grandma, and aunt, and some lady I've never even met. So that the entire time tonight at dinner I had people from all sides telling me to eat more food off my plate
I mean my god! Can they give it a rest already, they spent have the dinner just talking about me and how stupid I am for being a vegetarian, and how i should be eating meat and fish and all that jazz. Well they can all just shut the hell up!! You don't see me commenting on how much food my crazy grandmother eats (trust me, whenever i need some reverse thinspiration, my crazy grandma is perfect) *ok that was mean :(, but still*, or how my brother only eat cheese and bread (fucking hell, what i wouldn't do for that kind of metabolism!), so i don't think it's fair that they get to just come in a judge me!
This whole fiasco caused me to overeat, (stupid Grandma!) so i think i'll be back up to 146. something tomorrow. (I fucking hate my family by the way!) Which mean, i will not be eating a thing! I was searching the internet for ways to get out of eating, and i found this idea that you bring you're dinner up by your computer then put all the food in a plastic bag and then bring back the empty plate like 15 minutes later.(then throw away the bag later) I think I'm going to try this seeing as dinner is always the hardest meal to avoid with my family.
Hopefully by not eating tomorrow i can get back down to 144.whatever i was before!

No comments:

Post a Comment