Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sleep Depried, Music Deprived, F*cking Hell!

Ok, I'm stupid. I tell myself this all the time but it never seems to do any good. Not only did I lose my I-Pod yesterday (R.I.P my little Stevie, you served me well), but i only got about 4 hours of sleep last night due to the fact that i have insomnia. (okay, so this is a self diagnosis but what else could it be?) It's only 6:40 something and i am already having a shitty day.
So things to do today:
  • Get up on time- only 10 minutes late (new record!)
  • Make hair look slightly less stupid- Nope! (stupid hair!)
  • No Breakfast-Check
  • Homework all done-Hell no that's why we have homeroom (Duh!)
2 out of 4 not bad at all, still i know it's going to be a shitty day. Maybe the Circus tonight will cheer me up, but only if I can go without eating for the rest of the day!
 School, Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment